Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...handbag


'I wish' .... I could afford this ______ handbag without putting a dent in my pocketbook!


**You pick, expensive or a steal ... doesn't matter.  
What new bag do you wish was yours??



I am in love with Gucci purses. The horse bit adornment is so classic and cool. I've seen the 85th anniversary bag online a few times and it's the epitome of Gucci bags. The snaffle bit is the best part too. I'd love to have it and have reason to carry it around! Since it is a limited edition, I'm sure I will not be able to own it in my lifetime. I have also noticed the Icon Bit hobo purse.... It's also out of my price range, but perhaps later in life, I may be able to rationalize it.......

11 comments:

More than a Mom said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! This was such a fun Wishful Wednesday topic! I'm your newest follower!

fleming Fab 5 said...

Thanks for the comment today and stopping by my blog. I am new to the blog world. Why do some of my pictures disappear???? Like the Wishful Wednesday pic in my post??? How do I put that in my post.

czstout said...

So fun! Great choice! I went the LV route :)

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

I am lost in the world of high fashion handbags. You know the line in the Devil Wears Prada, when Anne Hathaways character is taking a phone message and says, "Can you Spell Gabbana?" That would be me!

I do like the second bag!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

That Gucci bag is new to me and I am LOVING it!!!

Mrs. Pick said...

Great picks! I love the Gucci!

ABC said...

Oh I do LOVE the Gucci bag!

Anonymous said...

I am loving these!! That Gucci bag is to die for! Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Hope your having a great day! xoxo

Emily said...

Love the purses and I know what you mean... :/ Cute though! Sweet blog.
Xoxo.

Juliana said...

VERY cute picks! I hope you have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the comment! I love your picks too!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share