Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beautiful Beach Walks

Seattle was so pretty and sunny today! We went for a 5 mile run to and from Shilshole Bay Marina then went for lunch at the amazingly delicious la Carta de OaxacaAfter lunch, we took our books and Crazy Creeks to the Magnolia beaches! It was so beautiful, I can't describe it, so I'll just share pictures!We saw a starfish on the beach!It was warm enough for a skirt and sandals! Mount Rainier was out in fine form!  After  an hour on the beach, we went to free wine tasting at the Fremont Wine Warehouse!
What are your favorite things to do on a sunny Saturday?

6 comments:

Julia said...

I'm glad you found my blog too!! :) I'm trying to get better at regular blogging... your layout is supercute, how did you get it?

Sarah said...

You are so lucky to live in SUCH a beautiful place! Great pictures!

Teresa said...

Hi Emily!
We had a delightful walk on the SUNNY beach today too.
Went to breakfast at The Farm Kitchen...then headed to a fabulous beach at a point so it was surrounded by the big open Puget Sound. Took a little hike off the beach and packed the car with lots of fabulous weathered drift wood! Oh I love drift wood.
Delighted you and your hubby shared some fun in the Seattle SUN too! ;o)
xxooxx

Christine Pobke said...

sounds like an awesome weekend! i can't believe you ran 5miles... that's INSANE. :)

Anonymous said...

so pretty! Im a new follower from a little south.. Portland!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

What a great Seattle day! I still have not been to la Carta de Oaxaca and I've heard great things sbout it!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share