Monday, March 29, 2010

Oh wedding photos, how I love you, let me count the ways...

I love our wedding photos. It's been over a year and a half since we got married and I still get a thrill when I look at our pictures. What are your favorite pictures of all time? Were they candids, posed, casual or formal photos?  Gorgeous wedding photo found on A Cup of Jo...(Photo via Snippet & Ink)
As an amateur and enthusiastic photographer, I enjoy seeing and taking pictures of people at weddings. I especially like capturing wedding guests dancing. I also adore candid photos of people laughing![All photos by Erin Schedler]
Cute cousins at weddings are also some of my favorite photos too!
What are your favorite photos that you look at regularly?

6 comments:

star said...

My favorite pictures so far are our wedding photographs! They are a mixture of posed, formalm and candid!

KW said...

you two are ADORABLE! what precious wedding photos!!!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You were such a gorgeous bride! And I love looking at my wedding photos. My favorites are most def the candids!

The Macons said...

Most def wedding!! That was my post today!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

So lovely!! I am a fan of the candids too, but of course some posted family ones are always good too.

Jen said...

What beautiful pictures! Some of my favorites from my wedding day are candids as well!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share