Friday, March 19, 2010

Adorable clothes I've recently seen on the web!

 I loved sailing as a teenager and I wish I made time for it as an adult. I guess I could pretend by wearing this cute boat tee!
I love Cole Haan ballet flats because of their Nike Air cushioning. I think these teal slippers are sweet and sassy!

If I won the lottery, some of the things I would do would go crazy at Anthropologie and J. Crew! It's totally spring time in Seattle, how perfect is this Shadowed Vine scarf from Anthropologie? It would be so cute with the Chambray Cara dress from J. Crew!
Oooo la la.....

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

That sailboat top is TOO cute!

Jen said...

LOVE that dress! Just found your blog; love it :)

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share