Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Cake Balls on Etsy!

Who knew there are bakeries on Etsy? The photos alone are quite tasty-looking!

My mouth is watering just looking at this delicious photo of these

Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Cake Balls by the Audrey Kate Rae Bakery on Etsy!


The Tiffany's red velvet cake balls are so unique and funny too! 

Have you ever ordered food from Etsy? Is it safe? I'm curious because I'm making an Easter basket for my husband. I'm so excited to go to local candy stories and pick out chocolate wonders. Do you have any favorite Easter candies?

5 comments:

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

I had no idea, but I have to tell you, I am fascinated! Have you ever made cake balls before? I am not good at ALL in the baking department, and mine came out rather..mushy. This seems like the perfect fix! Thanks for sharing!

audrey said...

Hi everyone! I'm Audrey and thank you for featuring my cake balls on your blog. If you have any questions, feel free to convo me on AudreyKateRae.etsy.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I had cookies for breakfast yet I could go to town on those delish looking cake balls right now. Yum!

audrey said...

Oh, and here's the link to the Tiffany's Red Velvet cake balls: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43394158

I sold out this morning and had to re-post!

Jennifer {ooh la la} said...

Just came across this on Pintest. These look delish. Thanks for sharing!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share