Saturday, February 11, 2012

Valentine's mixed cd

I'm working on a Valentine's mixed cd and I can't decide if I want to make it all love songs, or have more of a message of love. Should it be slow or fast paced songs?

I do love this Glee clip of Gym Class Heroes, "Stereo Hearts".

Here's what I have so far:
L.O.V. Fitz & the Tantrums (sweet)
It's Good to Be in Love Frou Frou (sad but pretty)
Flightless Bird, American Mouth Iron & Wine (strange but beautiful, and I bet you'll recognize it from a popular movie)
My Baby Just Cares for Me Nina Simone (possibly too sappy)
1, 2, 3, 4 Plain White T's (ditto)
The Weight of Love Snow Patrol (love this, but doesn't go with the rest of the songs...)
In the Sun She & Him (happy tune, sad subject)
Human Nature (Glee Cast Version) PERFECT
Hip to My Heart The Band Perry (super bubblegum cute)
Sexy and I Know It (Glee Cast Version feat. Ricky Martin) too silly?
Love On Top Beyoncé (one of the songs that inspired me to make this mix)
Love You Madly Cake (one of my favorite love songs)
My Funny Valentine Miles Davis Quintet (perhaps too slow, but another one of my favorite love songs)

What do you think?

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share