Monday, February 13, 2012

Please vote for my Ann Taylor Hearts Fashion Pinterest Board!

Source: etsy.com via Emily on Pinterest


http://pinterest.com/fettbot/ann-taylor-hearts-fashion-contest/





♥ Create a Valentine's Day-themed board titled “Ann Taylor Hearts Fashion Contest." ♥ Pin at least 4 Ann Taylor looks to the board, along with any inspirational/mood imagery that reveals what you love about Valentine's Day. ♥ Under each pin, include the hashtags #AnnHeartsFashionand #Fashion♥ When your board is complete, post a comment under this pin with a link to your board. ♥ PHASE 2 The Ann Taylor team will choose two finalists from among the participants, judged on creativity and originality (50%) and the use of Ann Taylor product images (50%) ♥ Both finalist boards will be repinned on the Ann Taylor Pinterest profile on February 13 at 12pm EST, with the finalists’ names in the titles of the boards ♥ Once they are pinned, users will have until February 15th at 12pm EST to “vote” for the winner by liking and repinning their favorite pins from either board. Each like counts as one vote, and each repin counts as two votes. ♥ The board with the most votes on February 15th,12pm EST wins a $ 250 gift card from Ann Taylor! ♥ 


Here are some of my fun pins:

Source: flickr.com via Emily on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest







Please vote for me by re-pinning from my board! 






No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share