Monday, February 13, 2012

It's my 29th birthday!!


Today is awesome. Mr. F made me scrambled eggs with cheese curds and bacon this morning. I also got a quick work out in, before work! When I arrived at work, my co-workers had decorated my cubicle and brought me Valentine's dishes, wine, Glee magnets, and jewelry. And around 9am, flowers arrived from my best friend, Andy Mac! They smell amazing too!

Source: bhldn.com via Emily on Pinterest
After work today, my best Chicago pal, and I are going to the opening of the second BHLDN store in the country!! It looks like a gorgeous store in the Gold Coast. This is such a cool birthday present. We're so excited to drink champagne and try on dresses!
Source: bhldn.com via Emily on Pinterest

I remember when the first BHLDN store opened last year in Atlanta. All the bloggers that attended looked like they had a blast!

Later, we're meeting our boys for dinner around the corner from the new BHLDN at Le Colonial, a French-Vietnamese fusion restaurant!


I can't wait to celebrate tonight! I've already opened all my birthday presents to myself but I keep pinning more to my birthday wish list! http://pinterest.com/fettbot/my-christmas-list-birthday-list/

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share