Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wedding pictures inspired by the Royal Wedding

I love this photo. It makes me so happy. It was taken August 2nd, 2008 in Seattle on Shishole Bay Beach. 
My husband pinned me in college with his Fraternity pin, so I had our pins on the inside of my wedding gown. 
My talented banker husband even made my wedding jewelry.
Our flower girl was absolutely adorable and loved playing dress up with me. We had so much fun dancing in our white dresses together.
Our photographer, Erin Schedler, did a phenomenal job catching the sweetest moments in wonderful ways. For example, here we are with the our two second cousins, our flower girls.
I love this shot of my sister and me dancing.

 I was also inspired by Breakfast at Toast. Check it out!




No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share