Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring hits Chicago....not quite

Spring hits Chicago by cellophanetower
Spring hits Chicago, a photo by cellophanetower on Flickr.
Currently it's thundering and pouring in Chicago. Yesterday it snowed. I love these beautiful spring flowers though, especially since they look like grapes! Is it springtime in your town?

Right NowNext 36 Hours
Light RainTonightTomorrowTomorrow Night
Rain / ThunderCloudyPartly Cloudy
Light RainRain / ThunderCloudyPartly Cloudy
38°F37°46°32°
Feels Like: 29°LowHighLow
Past 24-hr:
Precip: 0.97 in (est.)
Snow: 0 in
Chance of Rain:
90%
Chance of Precip:
20%
Chance of Precip:
20%
Wind:
From NE at 17mph gusting to 27mph
Wind:
N at 19 mph
Wind:
NW at 19 mph
Wind:
NW at 11 mph

2 comments:

Katherine said...

Ahh! Seriously...what's with the weather?? Stay warm :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Wow. That's pretty darn chilly!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share