Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Musings from the windy city

Today was my second day of work, the commute was an hour each way.  I really hope I get a carpool buddy, or brave enough to try the Metra soon. 

My hair is super frizzy and dry here in Chicago, what do I do? I'm looking up deep conditioners and masques, but I'm very open to suggestions. [source] They are so expensive, I'd like to fine one that is highly recommended. [source]

I'm also eye-ing spring dresses like the Shabby Apple Gondola dress![source] The Anthropologie Wispy Cirrus Blouse is pretty and frilly and right up my alley too! [source]

2 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Tahitian or Moroccan oil is the best thing I have ever used on my hair. My mom's friend works at a salon and she gave me a treatment. You can google it and buy it online!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Gorgeous finds. I love the smell of anything Aveda and love Shabby Apple too!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share