Friday, April 15, 2011

An Anthroholic Afternoon!

Here are some items, I can't wait to try on:

A-Bit-Unruly Top

Vokko Blouse

I really don't need to buy any more shirts, but these three are super cute.  I'm also looking for tights and work pants. It's going to be fun to soak up some of Kim's awesome Anthro style

J.Crew Pleated Lombard Cardigan in Sweet Guava (similar herehere, and here)
J.Crew Rose Tee (similar herehere, and here)
Anthropologie Scalloped Dots Skirt (similar herehere, and here)
Simply Vera for Kohl's Black Opaque Tights (buy here)
Nine West Ruffled Pumps (similar here)
Anthropologie Modern Master Watch (similar here)
Forever 21 Necklace
The Limited Turquoise Patent Skinny Belt (similar here)

Love 21 Polka Dot Blouse (sku# 2000009155) (similar herehere, and here)
Anthropologie Thousand Days Skirt in Dark Orange (similar herehere, and here)
The Limited Skinny Patent Belt (similar here and here)
J.C. Penney Nude Crochet Tights (similar herehere, and here)
Anthropologie Modern Master Watch (similar herehere, and here)
Forever 21 Necklace (similar herehere)
Kenzie Field Mary Janes (similar herehere, and here)
Nail Polish: Spa Ritual Delight (buy here)





1 comment:

Katherine said...

This event sounds like it was so fun - sad that I'm not in Chicago right now :( I love the lace blouse, by the way!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share