Friday, December 16, 2011

TGIF

I'm so excited that it's Friday! I'm ready to sleep in, catch up on my blogging and to finish reading "A Feast of Crows".

Mr. F and I are also super psyched that we're going to see the Muppets with our buddies on Sunday. We have discounted tickets too!

Source: imdb.com via Emily on Pinterest

I'm really looking forward to Christmas in St. Louis and almost all the presents are wrapped in preparation. I've sent off presents to Seattle earlier this week and they should all be arriving soon!

I just found out that my parents and sisters are coming to visit Chicago in January!!!! I cannot wait to show them our fabulous new apartment and city. Mr. F and I plan on taking them for deep dish pizza immediately! I can't wait to play tourist with them. We also will go ice skating in Millenium Park.

Do you all have any other suggestions? The Shedd Aquarium?

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share