Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Eve of the Eve of New Year's Eve

Work was annoying (to say the least) today, so to get my mind off of it, Mr. F took me out to dinner at Erie CafeSource: flickr.com via Emily on Pinterest
I had an delectable breaded veal pork chop and we got tiramisu for dessert! 


Now we're watching the awesome movie, Colombiana. Luc Besson wrote the screenplay.
Source: imdb.com via Emily on Pinterest

Mr. F and I love "Leon: The Professional", Source: movies.netflix.com via Karen on Pinterest


"The Fifth ElementSource: google.com via Heather on Pinterest

and "La Femme Nikita", also written by Luc Besson.

I'm really looking forward to a long weekend and sleeping in! What are you doing for New Year's Eve?

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share