Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Planning for New Year's Eve

I'm really looking forward to New Year's Eve. My best friend since middle school is coming to visit!This is us, last Christmas, in 2010.
As soon as she gets here, there will be lots of laughing,


and dressing up for the evening!

Andy Mac and I met in the 5th and 6th grade. We used to drink a lot of Dr. Pepper and gossip about boys.

(I do not have any scanned in photos from those years, but I'm not too sad, because those were the years of frizzy hair, glasses and braces!)

I remember when Andy Mac helped me get my first email address and taught me how to use AOL instant messaging in middle school! She used to dream of becoming a pilot. (And she actually became one!) I wanted to be everything from a veterinarian, a doctor, and/or a fashion model. We also played Junior Varsity Volleyball and Softball together in high school. Check out these pictures, circa 2000 and 2001.  Can you find us?
Here's Andy Mac, at Mr. F's and my first apartment in 2005, with our guy friends from college.In 2006, Andy Mac lived in Honolulu. Of course, I visited! Since then, she's lived in D.C., Boston, Youngstown, NY, Del Rio, TX, Little Rock, AK, briefly in Spokane, WA, and now she's moving back to upstate New York. I've been a punk and only visited her in Hawaii and D.C.. Andy Mac spoke at my wedding in 2008.Most recently, I saw her when she was driving across the country from Youngstown to Seattle. Of course, she stopped over in Chicago for a night!Hopefully,we can meet between Youngstown and Chicago this summer, perhaps in Michigan!

2 comments:

Andy Mac said...

Awwww!!!!! This is my favorite blog ever!!!! I can't wait to see you!!!! We have to take LOTS of pictures!!

Andy Mac said...

Awwwwww!!!! This is the best blog ever!!!! I can't wait to see you!!! We have to take LOTS of pictures!!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share