Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Random Christmas Mix

Please enjoy my Christmas mix!

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by Jack Johnson
All I Want for Christmas Is You (SuperFestive!) by Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey
A Great Big Sled (feat. Toni Halliday) by The Killers, (RED) Christmas - EP
Little Saint Nick by She & Him, A Very She & Him Christmas

Source: amazon.com via Emily on Pinterest

My Only Wish  by Jessica Simpson
Christmases When You Were Mine by Taylor Swift
Winter Song by Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
Christmas Lights by Coldplay
Parade of the Wooden Soldiers by Arthur Fiedler & Boston Pops Orchestra, A Christmas Festival
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection: Best Of Judy Garland
Dance Of The Sugarplum Fairy by Performed By The Appollonia Symphony Orchestra, The Nutcracker Suite
Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! by Bing Crosby
White Christmas by Louis Armstrong
The Christmas Waltz by She & Him, A Very She & Him Christmas
Men of Snow by Ingrid Michaelson, Everybody
Waltz Of The Snowflakes by Performed By The Appollonia Symphony Orchestra, The Nutcracker Suite
20 Years Of Snow by Regina Spektor, Begin To Hope 
Holiday (iTunes Session) by Vampire Weekend
Frosty the Snowman by Fiona Apple, Winter Songs

Source: amazon.com via Emily on Pinterest

Dance Of The Flowers by Performed By The Appollonia Symphony Orchestra, The Nutcracker Suite





No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share