Thursday, November 12, 2009

Starting my Christmas lists for myself and everyone else...

Everywhere I turn, advertisements are reminding me only 6 weeks until Christmas! I'm working on a frugalista (ie less is more!) approach to Christmas...but if money were no concern, here's what I'd consider getting for friends and family (or myself) for Christmas.
This Foxy Fox art print by Pamela Michelle is so charming! I recommend this gift for a fun-loving outdoorsy person!

Here's a eco-friendly gift option...
the Pacific Northwest snack basket from bumble B design. It has tasty cookies from Biringer's, caramel corn from Cosmos or Harry & David, Sahale spiced nuts, Seattle Chocolates, and more in a colorful & sturdy recycled paper basket.

Another eco-friendly gift option, is the dog bowl basket from bumble B design! It's a collapsible travel dog bowl containing a "good dog" ball, all-natural dog treats & a rawhide ring, a dog bone biscuit cutter & dog biscuit recipe, & handy biodegradable Poop Bags. This sounds perfect for any dog owner!


[Art by Brittney Lee]
I just love this cat print. This would be great for any cat lover. I imagine this picture could make almost anyone smile!
For the "hostess with the most-est", there are cute owl party toppers made by giftsdefine on Etsy! I just adore their expressions! There are other birds and mermaids and animals too, if you prefer!


These darling squirrel earrings remind me of my cat, Lily Thomas, who has a fluffy tail just like a squirrel. They can be found on Etsy's
JLynnCreation's website. I would love them but they would also be cute for a sister, or parent, or co-worker!
After reading Cardigans and Couture's review about the Air Jenni ballet flats, these lovely Cole Haan's are my list for Christmas! I love the Nike Air technology especially how they are synonymous with comfort! Who wouldn't want to give the gift of comfort to a friend, who's on her feet constantly?!
Since my husband is a creative genius with beads, I'm always on the lookout for beads and charms, especially for Christmas presents! The Vintage Pearl has lovely necklaces and charm bracelets. I just love it that they have the option to buy the necklace charms individually too. I like this dainty heart to make a bracelet for any girlfriend!
I also really like these dainty drop earrings from
! They would be perfect for any female relative or co-worker too!

Finally, for the book lover, or the person who has everything...

Hawaiian God Bookmarks by Brittney Lee!

Don't they make you want to go to Hawaii? :)

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share