Saturday, November 28, 2009

A few more holiday gift ideas...

My favorite Christmas gift to myself (after the MacBook Pro) is the Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl.
I absolutely love this cookbook. All the recipes are easy to follow with a photo for each step. [Images from the Pioneer Woman]The Pioneer Woman also includes hilarious stories regarding each recipe. The photos of her lovely cattle and Mustang ranch are breathtaking too. I highly recommend this book for any food lover, wanna be cook or fan of the Pioneer Woman.

I noticed on the Pioneer Woman's website, that she had recently made t-shirts for her (awesome cookbook) book tour. They are snazzy dark brown with a rainbow colored vine and flower. I was curious about the shirt company,
Wild Olive tees, so I followed the link to their site.

Wow, they have some beautiful and faith-based designs. I'm seriously considering the Such Things one for my Mom, or Grandmother.

Philippians 4:8 Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable, if anything is excellent or praiseworthy, think about such things.

Transform your mind also has a neat design and message! [Images from Wild Olive]

Another fun and silly gift, is the pickle ornament! I found this ornament at Crate and Barrel.
"A dilly of a decorative ornament. An age-old German good luck tradition, this realistic, handpainted glass ornament adds a touch of pickle personality to holiday decorating. The last ornament placed on the tree, whoever finds it first gets an extra gift from St. Nick."
I am fortunately nearly finished with my holiday shopping. I wrapped the majority of the presents last night!! I just need to find something for my grandfather and my sister's boyfriend. I'm thinking wine is a nice safe option. Does anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share