Friday, November 4, 2011

TGIF, my favorite weekend things

One of my favorite things about the weekend is sleeping. Of course, I also love spending time with friends and going out to eat. This weekend we're going to a Columbian Steakhouse to celebrate a friend's birthday! Yay!

I'm currently dreaming of reading in bed and finishing "A Clash of Kings" so I can start reading the third book in "A Song of Fire and Ice" by George A. A. Martin. I still have a few chapters left of  "Water for Elephants" too!

What are you currently reading, or dreaming about?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i LOVED water for elephants! :) Like, really really loved it!

Right now I'm reading "Wise Man's Fear" by Patrick Rothfuss - it's the sequel to "The Name of the Wind" which i HIGHLY recommend. HIGHLY.

kristin said...

I am currently reading The Marriage Plot (Jeffrey Eugenides). So far, I'm really liking it.

That pumpkin pie looks amazing. Enjoy your weekend!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share