Monday, November 7, 2011

Going to Tampa on Friday!

I have a work conference in Tampa this weekend. I'm flying out of O'Hare at noon on Friday and returning Sunday morning.

I'm excited that my hotel is on the river.

I hope I can get a room with a view!

I'm looking forward to running along Bayshore Boulevard and enjoying the 70 degree weather for a couple of days.

  • Friday

    Nov 11

    Mostly sunny and cool73° Lo 55°RealFeel®71° / Lo 51°more
  • Saturday

    Nov 12

    Nice with plenty of sunshine77° Lo 61°RealFeel®78° / Lo 58°more
  • Sunday

    Nov 13

    Sunny and pleasant80° Lo 65°RealFeel®81° / Lo 64°more
(It's currently wet and windy, but still in the 50s here in Chicago.)

I'm also looking forward to the cuisine in Tampa. I hope to check out Ybor City.

If I have time I'd love to check out the Big Cat Rescue.

I'd love to see the ocelots.
Source: google.com via Kim on Pinterest

Have you been to Tampa? Do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share