Monday, October 3, 2011

A recap of our Seattle vacation, part one

Saturday afternoon, we arrived in Seattle and went to dinner with my parents and grandparents. It was great to return to Eastlake Bar and Grill with the family. We watched the sunset and enjoyed each other's company. 
 Sunday morning, we had a tasty breakfast of doughnuts and coffee at Top Pot.We love the Queen Anne space and enjoyed stopping by there before a walk around the top of Queen Anne hill.
 We walked down to Kerry Park and enjoyed the panoramic view of the city and Elliot Bay.

Sunday afternoon, we drove out to Woodinville for wine tasting. We love going to Mark Ryan, especially since we became Dead Horse Club (wine club) members!
 In addition to great wine, there are also many neat pieces of art in the Mark Ryan tasting room! 
Monday morning, we made a fun trip to the flagship REI. It used to be one of our regular Seattle haunts before we moved to Chicago! 
In my next blog post, I'll write more about our trip to Bellingham to visit my sister!!!!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share