Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm dreaming of a....

...Shopping Spree!


I first saw mention of these adorable heart pumps on Twitter, so I follow the link to the Dog n' Bird blog. BUT Mr. F and I just picked out a hotel for Prague, thus, we vowed not to shop for anything besides food this month.
Why do all these clothes and cute shops taunt me so?

Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere is modeling for the clothing store, Planet Blue. How cute are these outfits along the Santa Monica pier? The Chloe and Reese strapless dress is a perfect shade of pink!
Emersonmade has a new clothing line, available in small batches as of August 2010! Isn't the Pockets Confetti party dress fun and sweet? Plus, Kind Over Matter is having a giveaway featuring the String-Ring! I really hope I'm lucky enough to win it, because I'd love to own one! 
Yikes, I'm a shopaholic!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share