Saturday, September 5, 2009

A few favorite photography websites...

I am a Kodak Gallery addict. The ease of the website and options make it a clear favorite. Although Shutterfly, Snapfish and Blurb are very close favorites with their different but similar features.

Kodak Gallery has a wide variety of photo gifts, most of which I have personally purchased. I love making photo albums and getting frames from this company. I am biased, but I would say they tend to have the best sales overall, but Shutterfly and Snapfish have lower prices. Kodak Gallery has monthly contests such as, Kodak Moment: September's Winning Photos Enter for October. Posted using ShareThis

Depending on the photo album, I may prefer to use Shutterfly for their wider variety of layout options. I have yet to use the Blurb company, but their photo books seem much more like a fancy coffee table book or novel than the typical photo album.

A new favorite photo editing website of mine, is Picnik. It's free photography tool that allows you to edit your photos with colors, cropping, lighting, saturation, and exposure. Check it out for yourself!!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share