Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Holy Cheezits, watch Monsters vs. Aliens!

If you haven't seen it yet, watch Monsters vs. Aliens! We just watched it in Blu-ray and it was phenomenal! Here's the trailer:


My favorite scene was the President making first contact with the Robot, (listen for the Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Axel-F phrasing!)


There were several hilarious and quotable moments too. One of my favorites was Seth Rogan's character, B.O.B. saying, "I think that Jello gave me a fake phone number." Click here for more fun quotes from the movie.

What's your favorite scene from this movie?

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share