Monday, September 28, 2009

Adorable Aprons

This jaunty advertisement for aprons inspired me to blog about adorable aprons.
Three-Star Apron from Anthropologie. This looks like a pretty dress to me! The ruffles are very cute but chic. This apron might inspire me to drink Earl Grey tea and make banana bread.
Lulea Apron from Anthropologie. This apron makes me think about making spicy dishes like curry or chile relleno.
Twittering Teatime Apron from Anthropologie. This makes me think of roses and making jam.
The Frosted Cupcake Apron makes me want to make cupcakes, of course!

Carolyn's Kitchen Aqua Cupcake Apron reminds me of pajamas! I bet it would be good to wear while making blueberry pancakes and baking bread!!

1 comment:

Christine Pobke said...

OMG cutest aprons EVER!!!!!! :) Wish we had an Anthropologie here...

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share