Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Gossip Girl Season 3 Premiere was awesome!


I loved the polo match scenes from the Gossip Girl Premiere tonight. I'm currently scouring the web for photos of Serena on horseback...such a neat set of action motion shots.

This is the only horse picture I could find from the episode, courtesy of Gossip Girl Insider. Has anyone else found more photos from this episode, in particular of the horses?


Here's the trailer for the episode that aired tonight:

Check out the Gossip Girl Insider for more details and sneak peeks!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share