Tuesday, July 31, 2012

With a Little Help From My Facebook Friends (Suggestions for San Fran)

Food ideas:
Dottie's for breakfast
Source: dotties.biz via Helen on Pinterest

Barbacco

Old School SF institutional restaurants:
Tadich Grill (although there's a no reservation policy!)
Sam's Grill

Dim Sum ideas:
The Great Eastern Restaurant Source: 
yanksing.com via Emily on Pinterest

Yank Sing ranks a little higher on Trip Advisor and it won a James Beard Award in 2009!

To do:
Chinatown
the Ferry Building (with lunch at Barbacco)

Yerba Buena Gardens (with lunch at Samovar Tea Lounge)

Golden Gate Park
Source: bayimages.net via Rose on Pinterest
(particularly, the Japanese Tea House)Source: bing.com via K on Pinterest

I also just found out that there's a tasting room in our hotel!
The Chateau Montelena was actually the focus of the movie, Bottle Shock with Alan Rickman and Chris Pine! I love this movie! Source: rottentomatoes.com via Mary on Pinterest


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share