Monday, July 30, 2012

If you really knew me....

....you'd know that I am obsessed with taking photos. I think it may be a family trait. My Mom took wonderful pictures of all our milestones, 4th of July cakes, birthday parties, first pony rides, etc. My Dad used to take pictures on an old Nikon and gave me his camera in 7th grade for a photography class. My sisters and I get together and sometimes call ourselves the Asian tourists.

.....you'd know that I love water but I'm not really a strong swimmer. I have an old childhood fear of drowning. I like to sail, paddle board and swim, but I prefer to have flippers or stay close to shore when swimming. I'm not a huge fan on big waves but  I still love going snorkeling in Hawaii. 

....you'd know that I love riding horses. I grew up on my family's farm, falling off my pony, Rainbow, training my horse, Annie, and dreaming of the A circuit while riding Andy. Since moving to Chicago, I haven't had a chance, or made time, to ride in a few years. My cousin, Katy, has a Groupon though for riding lesson though, so I should be able to ride again soon!

.....you'd know that I used to play the violin. I started as a 5 year old and stopped in high school. My paternal grandmother gave me her violin and I took lessons again in college. It's comical when I play now, the cats think I'm doing something terrible!

....you'd know that I played Sandy in Grease  as a senior in high school. Unfortunately, I have not kept up with voice lessons and now I sing a little flat. I guess I need to practice more with Rock Band, or Glee Karaoke! 

.....you'd know that Mr. F and I love coordinating our Halloween costumes. Some of our favorites include, Inspector Closeau and the Pink Panther Gomez and Morticia Addams, and Winnie the Pooh and Piglet! What famous couple should we dress up as next?


....you'd know that I'm a very social person. This is sometimes to my detriment. I often forget to recharge with alone time and want to constantly have plans with lots of people. Fortunately, Mr. F is the exact opposite, so we balance each other out well!


This post was inspired by some of my favorite blogs, Em=Me and Fairy Tales Are True.

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share