Saturday, July 7, 2012

We're going to San Francisco for our anniversary!

My working is sending me to San Francisco for our Fourth Wedding Anniversary! The conference that I'll be attending, will be at the Westin St. Francis in the middle of downtown San Francisco!Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest

Mr. F is going with me to play tourist while I'm in meetings. Fortunately, I'll have some free time to check out cool sites and restaurants too. I'm looking for ideas on Pinterest and I'd love recommendations on what to see and do in San Francisco.

Our hotel isn't far from Chinatown! Source: art.com via Emily on Pinterest

I also want to see the sea lions at Fisherman's Wharf.
(I was a kid, last time I was in San Francisco and I don't remember much, other than the Fisherman's Wharf. I also remember that I was afraid of werewolves.)

This bouncy ball YouTube video makes me super excited to visit San Francisco!
The bouncy balls look like floating particles in the air! It's amazing!

Please send me ideas of what to do and see in San Francisco!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share