Thursday, August 2, 2012

Our Four Year Wedding Anniversary

Mr. F proposed in October 2006by putting his grandmother's engagement on our cat, Foosa's collar!
We got married at Shilshole Bay Beach Club in Seattle on August 2nd, 2008 and it was a perfect day, filled with laughter. We still think it was the best party ever.Puget Sound was a perfect background for photos too!This peek-a-boo photo is one of my most favorite wedding photos.

I'm still in love with our favors, little jars of honey with the romantic phrase, "Life is the flower for which love is the honey."
Our vintage Barbie wedding cake toppers hang on our Christmas tree every year! Cupcake Royale remains my favorite cupcake place especially since they suggested and accommodated my sugar bees for the top!

Here are a few more favorite moments captured by Erin Schedler,like my Dad and me before we walked down the aisle, and sweet peek through the wooden fence of our vows!The first kiss photo is great and it also features the amazing flower garland made by my Mom!We had lots of fun at our wedding. Can you tell?Our first dance was to Louis Armstrong's "A Kiss to Build A Dream On".My Dad and I danced to Nat King Cole's Unforgettable.

Mr. F and I left the day after our wedding for Kauai!!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share