Monday, June 11, 2012

Sunny Art Festival and Flower Photos from the Weekend

Mr. F and I enjoyed walking around the Wells Street Art Festival on Saturday. We had a leisurely lunch at Benchmark and had fun people watching.It got up to 90 degrees and I accidentally burnt my back, even with sunscreen!We loved walking past all the fun booths and street food.Our favorite booth had metal animal sculptures. We thought the cats were particularly cute.The one on the right even looked like our cat, Lily Thomas.After a few hours of sun, we were exhausted, so we walked home and enjoyed watching John Carter in air conditioning.
 It was visually stunning and it made me want to travel to Moab, Utah (where it was filmed)! 
Source: google.co.in via Emily on Pinterest

Sunday, we enjoyed $6 burgers on
5 Star Bar's patio.It was sweltering but we still walked around  West Town to check out the beautiful rosesand gardens.How was your weekend?

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share