Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Photos of the week!

Last Friday, we had a Game of Thrones marathon with my cousin, Katy, and her adorable Tokanese kittens, Lewis and Clark.They love to purr so much! 
This weekend we tried out a couple burger places with fun patios. We went to the Butcher & the Burger in Lincoln Park. 
 I loved the patio with its potted tomato plants and herbs.I really enjoy pretzel buns especially this All-American version burger!
On Sunday, we revisited on of our favorite burger places, 5 Star bar. We love their $6 burgers, especially  the 5 Star burger with a fried egg and hot sauce. It's amazing! The afternoon was really hot with temperatures in the mid 90s so we played with the kittens inside  with intermittent patio reading. This week has been crazy but I'm looking forward to my grandparents and uncle visiting tomorrow through the weekend. I'm also debating if I should get new glasses. These fun mocha colored frames are Chanel! Should I get new glasses?

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share