Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor Day Laughs and Libations

For dinner Friday night, we went to Cafe Ba Ba Reeba and bar hopping in DePaul with new friends.
We love Spanish tapas. We especially enjoyed the spinach and manchego stuffed mushrooms, also known as the champiñones rellenos.
On Saturday night, we went to the terrace of the Paris Club with friends. 
The glass ceiling was my favorite part of my first Chicago clubbing experience.
We were also seated in the VIP section and had table service!
We slept in Sunday morning and met our cousin for brunch at Yolk.
Source: google.com via Emily on Pinterest   I had the bacon waffles with scrambled eggs!
We walked to Lake Michigan and along Lake Shore Drive after brunch. 
We saw a Disney-esque carriage horse.
The weather was perfect in the mid 70s and sunny. 
Tonight, we'll actually get more sleep so we can do a long run on our day off! What else shall we do on Labor Day?

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share