Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Our ABCs of Washington wine

Here's a list of our favorite Washington wines: 
Abeja  (or Andrew Will
Cayuse   (or Corliss)
Icicle Ridge Creek (we haven't had it yet but it's going to be a next favorite, I'm sure)
Stevens   (or Saviah
U (How is Upland Winery the only U winery in Washington? I haven't tried their wines yet, but I've very curious about their ice wine.) 
Woodward Canyon  (I wish I had taken this picture! I love this Chardonnay!)
X (maybe XSV wines will be the first X Washington wine I'll try!)
Yellow Hawk was one of the first wineries I was introduced to when I lived in Walla Walla for college. Sadly, Washington Wine Report announced this winery closed its doors in July 2010. 


I just read on Washington Wine Report that Cantinetta, in the Wallingford neighborhood in Seattle, has many of these wines on their wine list! This sounds like a date night to celebrate the big news Mr. F got today! I may share it on the blog when everything is settled! All photos taken by me, or found on the winery's website linked on this page!


1 comment:

Courtney said...

oh! all of these look so yummy! :)

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share