Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm back from Maui!!

 I've edited my 700 + photos and I want to share my most favorite pictures! We arrived in Maui on December 30th. 
We drove to Lahaina, in West Maui, and arrived in time for the sunset. 
 We went snorkeling on New Year's Eve, North of Black Rock at Kahekili Beach Park, the beach in front of the Hyatt.
 I'm pretending to be a mermaid, as Mr. F takes pictures!
 We had lunch at Cheeseburger in Paradise on Front Street as our first lunch in Maui!
 Here's Mr. F relaxing in the pool at Pioneer Inn! 
 We wandered the shores of Lahaina in the evening. 
 We had our New Year's celebration at David Paul's Island Grill with amazing food, wine and dessert!
 On New Year's Day, we drove to Haleakala and stayed the night to see the sunrise on January 2nd. It was divine and I will post more photos soon. It was totally worth getting up at 5am, and dressing up like we were going to go skiing!
We spent January 3rd and 4th exploring the Hana Highway! We saw lots of waterfalls, lush greenery, rain, and volcanic rock formations. 
 After two days of relaxing in peaceful Hana, we finished the Hana Highway, and drove back to West Maui to Napili!
 We loved Napili Bay! We even saw a giant turtle!
 It was wonderful to be so relaxed and read a lot. I highly recommend reading "The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society"!
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
Mr. F and I had a great vacation. We have the weekend to recover before returning to work on Monday!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

so glad you had a great time! i'm SO jealous!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share