Monday, January 17, 2011

Everyone else is posting about the Golden Globes, so I will too!

Here are my favorite pictures from last night's 2011 Golden Globes!
Artie (Kevin McHale) was rocking a polka dot jacket, apparently Dolce & Gabbana! 

Rachel (Lea Michele) was pretty in pink! I thought the ruffles were a little big but still sweet. The turquoise ring is a cute touch. 
The 24-year-old Glee star strutted down the red carpet in a salmon silk faille one shoulder gown with cascading ruffle detail from Oscar de la RentaChristian Louboutin shoes, Lorraine Schwartz jewels and Judith Leiber bag.

This was my favorite emerald hued dress from the red carpet. Mila Kunis looked very glamourous. 
The 27-year-old Black Swan actress wore a Vera Wang dress, Lorraine Schwartz jewelry, Judith Leiber clutch and Yves Saint Laurent shoes.





Check out Ryan Gosling's adoable smirk when his name is announced as a nominee! Click on the photo to see the short clip. 
(via Jezebel)








No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share