Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Whirlwind weekend wrap-up

It was wonderful to have Thursday off for Veteran's Day! My best friend from high school had a few days off from pilot training, so we got to catch up! 
Friday afternoon, Mr. F and I drove from Seattle to Spokane to visit my little sister in nursing school. This is the turn-off that we were used to taking, when we went to Whitman. 
We saw wondrous windmills, in twilight, before we drove through Vantage, WA.
We made a quick stop in George, Washington, near the gorge. 
Saturday morning, we had yummy pastries at Madeline's with my sissy!
We also tasted a little bubbly at Mountain Dome Winery. 
Saturday night, we had a blast watching the local Spokane Chiefs beat the Tri-Cities Americans! 
Sunday, we spent most of the day driving home and reminiscing. 
How was your weekend?


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share