1. What is your favorite dessert? This was a super difficult question to answer. I love all desserts. Cupcakes and cakes, in general, are my favorite!
2. Ever tried to cook something and fail miserably? I unfortunately burnt two pots, in a row, while steaming artichokes. Now, I leave most cooking (except baking) to my husband.
3. Is there a dish you haven't made yet but really want to? I would love to make more dishes out of the Pioneer Woman Cooks cookbook by Ree Drummond. She inspires me to blog and bake! I've made her Christmas Rum cake two years in a row at Christmas! The Pioneer Woman's cake is easy to make plus, it's super delicious. Here's a picture of one of her creations! This one is mine!
4. What is your favorite food? Pastries! I love fluffy croissants with chocolate in the middle. I also think fresh danishes are divine! Crumbly bars and tarts are always my favorite too. I think cinnamon balls count as pastries too.
5. What is your least favorite food? It used to be brussels sprouts but I'm starting to appreciate them when they're buttered and breaded!
6. Do you have any seasonal meals you like? Butternut squash is delectable in the fall! Christmas rum cake is delightful in December. Gelato is so tasty in the summer!
7. What is your comfort food? When I want a healthier comfort food option, my husband makes the most amazing butternut squash soup and butternut squash macaroni and cheese.
Unfortunately, I frequently turn to my co-worker's candy drawer at work!
8. Chocolate: milk, dark or white? I prefer milk chocolate with nuts. I recently discovered the Chocomize website. I love the white chocolate candy bar with almonds, coconut and marshmallows! Baci chocolates from Perugia, Italy are my absolute favorite chocolate!
I'm tagging the following lovely bloggers next!
Blooming on Bainbridge
Sessions with Sweetie
Danielle at Living in the 'burbs with the Lenz's