Friday, November 5, 2010

Flight plans...check! Hotels...check! Rental car...check!

This time in two months we will be snorkeling in Maui! We still need to pick a few favorite restaurants in Lahaina, Hana and Napili. We may also want to plan on re-visiting our favorite snorkeling spots, like Ahihi Beach, South of Wailea.  Otherwise, all the major planning is done!  [sourceLast year, we stayed on Ka'anapali Beach, North of Lahaina. This year, we'll spend two nights in Lahaina, two nights in Hana, a night on Haleakala and the last two nights in Napili.
 Last December, we found the most amazing breakfast place, called Gazebo in Napili. My favorite dish was the macadamia nut pancakes with coconut and banana syrup. This year we're staying at the Outrigger hotel, right next to the restaurant! 
We haven't had a chance to see the sunrise on Haleakala yet. SO, this year, we're staying in Kula, halfway up the mountain. Hopefully this makes it easier to wake up before the crack of dawn!
 I also hope we see more than whale tails this year!

Aloha,

2 comments:

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

I am SO jealous! I love Maui!! Did you book your trip through a certain travel agency or online program?

PS Tagged you on my blog!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

That sea-turtle pic is incredible!!!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share