Monday, November 1, 2010

The Ballerina Project

Happy November! This is a perfect fall photo to celebrate the beginning of November. 
Lauren & Pickles at Prospect Park found on the Ballerina Project on Facebook.
To purchase Ballerina Project images as limited edition prints contact: dane@daneshitagi.com

This picture more accurately portrays Seattle's current weather. It's also my favorite Ballerina Project photo.
Violeta - New York City + (Also known as Dancing in the Rain)
Follow the Ballerina Project blog: 
http://ballerinaproject.blogspot.com/

What are you excited about this fall? We are planning our annual winter vacation to somewhere warm and dry. Guess what? It rhythms with Wowee!


2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

You're going to Hawaii??? Ahhhhhhh, so jealous. I'm looking forward to seeing my bestie next month in GA. That's almost as good as Hawaii. : )

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Uhhhh those pictures are to die for - I love ballet and wish I looked that graceful while doing it (I am more of a hip hop/tap girl). HAWAII?? so jealous

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share