Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Robinson Crusoe

Have you ever read Robinson Crusoe? I absolutely loved this book growing up. Thus, my inner tomboy did a happy dance when I saw that the book had been made into a television show. It's a great adaptation. The scenery is so cool too. Crusoe and his friend, Friday, designed an amazing treehouse (set in the Seychelles) and have awesome MacGyver-esque tools and traps. If you liked the movie, Shipwrecked, or the television series, Legend of the Seeker, I highly recommend renting this series. 

The mind is its own place, and in it self
Can make a Heav’n of Hell, a Hell of Heav’n.

—John Milton, Paradise Lost[source] The handsome Philip Winchester isn't hard to watch too. [source
I didn't remember the actor from Flyboys but I really enjoyed that movie too!  [source]

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share