Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gorgeous Dresses and Details

Wedding season is starting soon! I love seeing all the gorgeous gowns and pretty wedding emails in my email inbox. I just had to share a few of my favorites!

Pictures from the Ruffled Blog (Pictures taken in Charleston, South Carolina):
Wedding Dresses: Carol Hannah’s shop / Hair: Rouge of Charleston / Makeup: III Jay Productions/ Photography: Caroline Ghetes / Models: Emily Hammond and Cecilia Johnson / Vintage Masks: Sweet Ruin

Don’t forget to check out Carol Hannah’s shop and blog. You can also follow her on Twitter, @HappilyEverCH.

If I were to add one thing to my wedding assemble, I would have added a beautiful headband. The new headbands are nearly as glamourous as the these Carol Hannah wedding dresses. What do you think of this headband called, Let Them Eat Cake?  I love the model's red hair with the blue ostrich feather. (As a child, I totally wanted to have red hair like this, after reading Anne of Green Gables!)

By the way, Cupcake Royale has a new flavor, just perfect for weddings. It's Lemon Mascarpone. 

I've recently seen Wink Cupcakes on Queen Anne too. Has anyone tried them? I love their website photos. 

What are your favorite wedding details?


My Passport to Style said...

Hi sweetie, adore your background it is perfect and loving this feather headress!Now following you so I don't miss out! Sharon xx

Kristin said...

OMG, I just sent one of her gowns the other day to my friend and said I wanted to renew my vows in it!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Designed By:

Lily Thomas and Lyra

    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane


    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True



    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive


    Bookmark and Share