Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gorgeous Dresses and Details

Wedding season is starting soon! I love seeing all the gorgeous gowns and pretty wedding emails in my email inbox. I just had to share a few of my favorites!

Pictures from the Ruffled Blog (Pictures taken in Charleston, South Carolina):
Wedding Dresses: Carol Hannah’s shop / Hair: Rouge of Charleston / Makeup: III Jay Productions/ Photography: Caroline Ghetes / Models: Emily Hammond and Cecilia Johnson / Vintage Masks: Sweet Ruin



Don’t forget to check out Carol Hannah’s shop and blog. You can also follow her on Twitter, @HappilyEverCH.

If I were to add one thing to my wedding assemble, I would have added a beautiful headband. The new ban.do headbands are nearly as glamourous as the these Carol Hannah wedding dresses. What do you think of this headband called, Let Them Eat Cake?  I love the model's red hair with the blue ostrich feather. (As a child, I totally wanted to have red hair like this, after reading Anne of Green Gables!)

By the way, Cupcake Royale has a new flavor, just perfect for weddings. It's Lemon Mascarpone. 

I've recently seen Wink Cupcakes on Queen Anne too. Has anyone tried them? I love their website photos. 

What are your favorite wedding details?

2 comments:

My Passport to Style said...

Hi sweetie, adore your background it is perfect and loving this feather headress!Now following you so I don't miss out! Sharon xx

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, I just sent one of her gowns the other day to my friend and said I wanted to renew my vows in it!

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share