Monday, October 26, 2009

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance giving free mammograms to the uninsured



Seattle Cancer Care Alliance is providing mammograms at no cost to 350 women

in the Puget Sound area who are uninsured.

The mammograms will be offered October 28 and 29 (Wednesday and

Thursday this week).

If you know anyone who might qualify, please have them call

Seattle Cancer Care Alliance at (206) 288-7800 for more information.

There are just six days left in our Make A Mammogram Promise campaign.

That means you've got two ways to win your very own glassybaby,

if you haven’t already!

Enter the Daily Drawing and be a lucky winner.

So far this month 25 lucky contestants have won a glassbaby!

Be one of four top promise getters in the Spread the Word contest

and win a six-pack of glassybaby votives!

Just log in at http://mam4.me/Em and start collecting promises.

Thanks to your efforts we've collected over 4,000 Mammogram Promises.

That means over 4,000 people are helping to reverse the downward trend of

mammography for women over 40 in Washington State and across the nation.

Thank You!
Mammogram Promise Team

http://mam4.me/Em

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share