Sunday, October 11, 2009

My good friend's wedding in Maltby, WA!

Julia and Peter's wedding has so many vibrant and lush fall colors. Here are the brightly colored sunflowers arranged outside the church!

They left in a vintage Mercedes convertible and it was a perfect, crisp and sunny fall afternoon for putting the top down!
We drove only a few miles to the Crystal Lake Lodge, which is a gorgeous log cabin on Crystal Lake in Woodinville!
All the trees were brilliant with color, as if they knew there was a celebration!
This lovely chalkboard sign greeted the guests as they entered the Crystal Lake Community.
The Lodge!

The view of Crystal Lake and my sangria, (which was the groom's own delicious recipe!)
The chandeliers were rustic and amazing. They looked like they were made out of old wagon wheels!

Congratulations to Julia and Peter!!!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share