Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Music I'm Digging...Carrie Underwood's Blown Away

Carrie Underwood's new album was just released today! I'm really enjoying the first three songs (Good Girl, Blown Away and Two Black Cadillacs), in particular.


I'm also really enjoy the Fun. albums. Have you heard "We Are Young" on the radio? I also really like "Carry On". When I listen to the lead singer, his voice sometimes reminds me of Timon from the Lion King!


Norah Jones also released a new album called "Broken Little Hearts", produced by Danger Mouse. I'm intrigued but I need to listen to it more!


1 comment:

Walking In May said...

Never heard of this band before but the song Carry On is really nice! Must check out their other songs. Hope you are having a fab weekend!
May x

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share