Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

Chicago was (seriously!!) 98 degrees today, with a heat index of 105. When I woke up this morning, all I could think of was...what is the least amount of clothes I can wear that is work appropriate? So I decided to wear a summer dress that may, or may not be too formal for work. Shucks, I got lots of compliments so I may have to wear more dresses, more often. 
I found this gem at Banana Republic a few years ago and only wore it once before today. I'm so happy I wore it again!!!!

I'm also psyched because I just took my first ballet class in 4 years! I took a novice class and stayed the intermediate class afterwards.  It's a little intense wearing a leotard for 3 hours, but I got used to it, again. It felt phenomenal to stretch and dance and to feel the burn.
Barre work was fun. I hope I looked like this....

I did a little bit of this... probably didn't look this flexible...

After all that sweating, I'd love to go swimming but I think I'll wait for it to cool down!

By the way, here's a little more summer inspriration for the Seattlites who don't have any sun...

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Designed By:

Lily Thomas and Lyra

    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane


    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True



    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive


    Bookmark and Share