Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I wore Wednesday

Chicago was (seriously!!) 98 degrees today, with a heat index of 105. When I woke up this morning, all I could think of was...what is the least amount of clothes I can wear that is work appropriate? So I decided to wear a summer dress that may, or may not be too formal for work. Shucks, I got lots of compliments so I may have to wear more dresses, more often. 
I found this gem at Banana Republic a few years ago and only wore it once before today. I'm so happy I wore it again!!!!

I'm also psyched because I just took my first ballet class in 4 years! I took a novice class and stayed the intermediate class afterwards.  It's a little intense wearing a leotard for 3 hours, but I got used to it, again. It felt phenomenal to stretch and dance and to feel the burn.
Barre work was fun. I hope I looked like this....


I did a little bit of this... probably didn't look this flexible...


After all that sweating, I'd love to go swimming but I think I'll wait for it to cool down!


By the way, here's a little more summer inspriration for the Seattlites who don't have any sun...

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share