Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Gleefully Happy Cd

I love making cds for people. I really enjoy putting my favorite songs together to make someone happy. I decided to lift the mood at work (too much data entry can get a person down) so I made this mixed cd called, "Gleefully Happy". It's not all Glee music but it was heavily influenced. I know I will be rocking to this album in traffic on I-90. Hopefully it makes a few others smile too.

I'm bopping my head to P.Y.T. by Michael Jackson as the disc burns. It it toe tapping fun!



I Wish by Stevie Wonder Songs in the Key of Life (This song always makes me smile!)

Try a Little Tenderness (Glee Cast Version) (Wow, Mercedes rocked this song and I really enjoy the original version too.)


Singing In the Rain / Umbrella (feat. Gwyneth Paltrow) [Glee Cast Version] (I love Singing in the Rain!)


Animal (Glee Cast Version) Glee: The Music Presents The Warblers (Blaine and Kurt singing together make me happy, plus this is an awesome 80s song.)


Melody by Kate Earl (The words to this song are beautiful.)


Hang On Little Tomato by Pink Martini (A great song for a bad Monday.)


You Make My Dreams Come True  by Hall & Oates (I wasn't really aware of this song until seeing Knight and Day with Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz and it's so fun!)

Yoshimi Battle the Pink Robots, Pt. 1 by The Flaming Lips (A great kick butt song)


You Can Call Me Al byPaul Simon Graceland album (Love this whole album)


Chasing Pirates by Norah Jones from The Fall album (Appeals to my inner child)


Keep Breathing by Ingrid Michaelson (A good reminder at all times)


Pure Imagination (Glee Cast Version) (Also appeals to my inner child, who doesn't love Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)


P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing) by Michael Jackson from the Thriller album (Always makes me want to dance)

Let It All Hang Out by Weezer from Raditude (This sums up traffic and getting to work late!)



Hope you enjoy my songs too!

No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share