Monday, May 2, 2011

Gorgeous gowns

Darlings, the MET ball was tonight and the sparkling celebrities are dressed to the nines. Here are some of my favorite dresses gracing the red carpet tonight. 
Ashley Greene, of Twilight fame, wore a glittering strapless Donna Karan gown.
Gisele Bundchen wore a smoking red Alexander McQueen ballgown as a tribute to the late designer. I love her arms. What do you think she does to get that kind of definition?
Sofia Vergara wore a Carolina Herrera strapless jasmine white blossom print faille gown for the event. She has amazing and beautiful hair.
Salma Hayek is also wearing Alexander McQueen.
I wanted to like Quinn's dress but it was a little intense. I think she and Rachel color-coordinated before the event.
Dianna Agron is fashion forward in Michael Kors Collection as she arrives at the MET Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday.
Lea Michele wore a custom-made Escada red silk faille gown which featured a siren fit with inset godet to enhance the dramatic silhouette. The gown was detailed with rough finished seams and intricate topstitching.

All photos are from Just Jared




No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share