Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Beach Reading List

The Fortune Cookie Chronicles: Adventures in the World of Chinese Food The Fortune Cookie Chronicles: Adventures in the World of Chinese Food by Jennifer 8 Lee has been on my must read list since I saw it in the Sea-Tac airport on the way to Chicago last month. It is zany and hilarious. I think it is fascinating to read about the origins of chop suey and General Tso's chicken in the search of the history of the fortune cookie.

Best Enemies (Heller, Jane)Best Enemies by Jane Heller looks like a light, beach read.

The Finishing TouchesI'm also intrigued by The Finishing Touches written by Hester Browne. (I really enjoyed The Little Lady Agency The Little Lady Agency and The Little Lady Agency In The Big AppleThe Little Lady Agency In The Big Apple by the same author!)

Baby Needs A New Pair Of Shoes (Red Dress Ink)Baby Needs A New Pair Of Shoes (Red Dress Ink) by Lauren Baratz-Logsted (I loved reading this author's previous books: How Nancy Drew Saved My LifeHow Nancy Drew Saved My Life andA Little Change of Face (Red Dress Ink Novels)A Little Change of Face (Red Dress Ink Novels). They were such fun and breezy reads!)

I'm also working on filling in my Moleskine City Notebook Chicago!
Moleskine City Notebook Chicago


No comments:

Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share