Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ingrid Michaelson - Parachute

Chorus:
I don't need a parachute baby if I've got you
Baby, if I've got you, Idon't need a parachute
You're gonna catch me/you're gonna catch if I fall
(down, down, down)
(REPEAT)

Don't believe the things you tell yourself so late at night
You are your own worst enemy; you'll never win the fight
Just hold on to me and I'll hold onto you
it's you and me against the world it's you and me, love

(chorus)

I won't fall outta love
I won't fall outta...
I'll fall into you


Lijit Search Wijit

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner




Followers

Designed By:




Lily Thomas and Lyra


    follow me on Twitter

    I love ballet!

    I love ballet!
    Ballerina Project

    Twitter with me!

    Mr. F and me

    Mr. F and me

    I love horses!

    I love horses!
    Woman and Horse (2006, 60" x 60", Digital C-Print) by KARIN BUBAš

    Life in the Fulmer Lane

    /

    Blooming on Bainbridge

    Lavender and Lilies

    Etsy it Up! Now Swell Swag!

    Fairy Tales are True


    Gussy

    My Favorite Things

    Blog Archive

    AddThis

    Bookmark and Share